www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Kisses

We play the "MY kisses" game with Tyler quite often these days. When he's kissing his daddy, I say, "No, don't you give Daddy all my kisses!" As Tyler giggles and gives his daddy more kisses, I squeal: "Nooooo! Those are MY kisses!"

Brian does the same thing. When Tyler kisses me, Brian says, "My turn! Come kiss Daddy! You better come kiss Daddy!"

Tonight, Tyler gave me lots of kisses and then got down out of my lap. He ran back to the sofa to give me more kisses. Brian asked for kisses and Tyler took off running in the other direction.

Brian called after him, "You better come back here and give me kisses!"

Tyler stopped, with his hand on the wall for balance. He looked back at his daddy. And then he turned and kissed the wall!

No comments: