www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Toddler Sci-Fi

So, last night, I decided to brush Tyler's teeth before we went to his room for the diaper, pajamas routine.

Once again, he was fighting me, so I decided to give him a "choice." Per the suggestion of Tyler's Grandma Denise and Tyler's OT, I shouldn't say, "Do you want to brush your teeth?", I should say, "Do you want to brush your top teeth or your bottom teeth?"

So I tried it.

"Tyler, top teeth or bottom teeth?"

He got very excited and reached for the toothbrush saying "gongun" (bottom). I let him have the toothbrush. And guess where he tried to put it. Yep, he tried to brush his *bottom* teeth. I'll have to put the diaper on first from now on@

No comments: