www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pot Holder Poll

Last week, I asked the question, "If you dropped a pot holder on the floor and your child picked it up, would you let him play with it for a while?"

4 of you said "yes" and one of you said "no."

For those of you that said "yes," I have another question for you: Would you be surprised to realize that your child had chewed the tag in half and was proceeding to eat it?

Yes, after I let him play with the pot holder for a while, Tyler walked up to me and dropped it on the floor, but he was chewing on something. I fished half of the tag (like a tag inside clothing that has washing instructions on it) out of his mouth!

Seriously, the kid can get in trouble with anything!

No comments: