www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tough

I'm at the kitchen table, working away.

Tyler is alternately playing in the living room or in here trying to crawl up in my lap. A few minutes ago, he started sort of crawling up on the kitchen chairs.
He would pull up so that the was laying across the seat on his tummy and then he would push backward and land on his feet.

Until he pushed forward and landed on his face.

He sat up really quickly, like, "Maybe Mama won't notice."

(Of course, I'd already pushed my seat back and was reaching for him.)

He looked up at me sheepishly, like, "Am I in trouble?"

After he realized he was not in trouble, he sort of half-whined and came over so that I would pick him up. He never cried. And almost as soon as I picked him up, he wanted down to go play.

No comments: