www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Friday, January 18, 2008

A Little White Lie

Tyler just ate a chocolate Jell-O pudding.

I told him it was chocolate yogurt.

I had asked him if he wanted some yogurt and he ran to the fridge. When I opened the fridge, I realized we were out of YoBaby yogurt. But I saw the Jell-O pudding and thought it was worth a try. (Not necessarily the healthiest snack, but it does have calcium -- and anything new is good!)

He tried it even though it was from a container he's only seen when we play with regular Jell-O for therapy exercises. (He's been known to refuse foods based on the container/packaging.)

He had a hard time with the first bite. I think it is thicker than his baby foods.

But he adjusted quickly and finished off the whole thing. He looked cute with his little chocolate goatee!

No comments: