www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Owww-a-nenO!

Owww-a-nenO!

Translation: Now I'm Venom.

Explanation: Tyler's Paw-Paw (one of his great-grandfathers) gave him a Spiderman riding toy that has all kinds of buttons. Each button has a different sound. The horn honks. Other buttons bring about lines from various Spiderman characters.

One button elicits this very evil voice that says, "I used to be Eddie Brock. Now I'm Venom."

And Tyler grins and tries to repeat the last half of the line.

Why can't he try to say, "I'm your friendly neighborhood Spiderman, and this city is under my protection"?

Or "Mama"? Can you believe he's trying to say "venom" before he tries to say "mama"?!

1 comment:

jodi said...

LOL! That's funny! And it must be a boy-thing to love those super heros. If you were to ask Emery today "What's you name?", he would say "I Emery York, to the rescue!"

Not sure why he adds on the rescue part, but it's really funny!