www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No Cheery C's

I think Tyler knows the alphabet.

I just threw away four perfectly good Cheerios. Well, they weren't perfect. Each was shaped like a C rather than an O; therefore, Tyler would not eat them.

I probably should have pushed the issue. I can understand texture issues, but a Cheerio is a Cheerio. And it would probably be a very good lesson to learn that a half Cheerio tastes just like a whole Cheerio.

But he was so sweet: he handed each one to me with an adorable look of disdain.

I was so proud he handed them to me rather than throw them on the floor. In fact, he didn't throw a single Cheerio on the floor and he must've eaten a half a cup of Cheerios. So I figured today I would praise him for not throwing food on the floor. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to convince him a C tastes just as good as an O.

1 comment:

jodi said...

LOL! Rest assured there will be other days. Mine like it when I buy the big pretzels because they can bite off certain pieces to MAKE different letters of the alphabet! :)