www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Sunday, January 20, 2008

More Snow Pictures!


100_0061.JPG
Originally uploaded by Tyler L.
We got real snow this weekend! Click here to check out our pictures.

I was such a great mama: I called my mama to find out how to make snow ice cream. Early in the day, I mixed 1 cup of half & half, 1 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of vanilla. I heated it on the stove just long enough to melt the sugar and then I put that in the fridge. I put out three pans to collect clean snow. Later in the day, we mixed it all together. What a great mama, right?

Tyler refused to try it and Brian didn't like it.

But that is okay. I loved it!

And we all had a great day, playing together inside and outside in the snow.

1 comment:

jodi said...

Snow ice cream? Never heard of it. Is it like a snow cone?