www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Saturday, June 28, 2008

What Did I Expect?

This morning, I put some Froot Loops on Tyler's little table.

I ran outside for a second and when I came back in, there was only one broken Froot Loop on the table. (He doesn't eat the broken ones.)

He didn't have time to eat them all.

There were none in the floor. (He normally tips the table to dump them in the floor when he's done eating.)

He was sitting on the sofa, reaching his arm all the way down into the big blue bucket in his lap, pulling out a handful of Froot Loops and shoving them into his mouth.

I have been trying to teach Tyler to eat from a bowl for a while. I usually give up pretty quickly. If I put his food in a bowl, he either turns the bowl upside down to dump it on the table or he pulls it out one piece at the time and puts it on the table.

So I was very proud that he was using his bucket as a bowl!

And when I walked back through the living room a few minutes later, there were Froot Loops all over the floor.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Think he'd use a snack trap? (google for it..) Carolyn loves hers, since she can carry food all over that way, and it seriously reduces the amount she dumps everywhere...I've got a few, you can try them when you're out here if you want...