www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Sunday, November 4, 2007

"I Wanna Be Nekkid!"

Tyler is rather active these days. (That is a huge understatement, but I don't have the energy to explain how active he is.)

After his bath last night, I decided to grease him up with lotion while he was standing on the floor and thus minimize the time I have to pin him on the changing table.

It worked pretty well because he was preoccupied with opening and closing the dresser drawers.

Once I finished with the lotion, I said, "Okay, now we have to put this diaper on your bottom!"

It amazes me what he understands... and how he "responds."

Normally, I say this when he's on the changing table and he lifts his little legs like he's trying to help me postion the diaper under him. (I still have to be fast, but at least I think he's trying to help for a second!)

Last night, though, he took off running and tried to hide in the corner. When I walked toward him, laughing, he ran his still-naked little butt to the other corner. I chased him back and forth across the room a few times, both of us giggling. He's so much fun!

No comments: