www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Not a Fan of Halloween Candy

This afternoon, I was talking to Jennifer on the phone and I followed Tyler into the front room and tossed a ball to him a few times. He soon grew bored of that and ran out of the room. He didn't come right back like he usually does, so after a second, I went to check on him.

I found him sitting cross-legged on top of the kitchen table. He was reaching into the bowl of Halloween candy and throwing Smarties and Reese's on the floor one at the time.

Yes, I'm vowing to do better about pushing the chairs under the table so he can't climb up there. Yes, I know he could get hurt. Yes, I know I probably shouldn't share this story with all the grandparents. But worry aside, it was kinda funny.

P.S. I'm sort of rethinking my desire to have a Christmas tree this year. Can you imagine how those stories are going to read?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! A Christmas tree and a one year old. Been through 2 of those...Have Fun!!! :)