www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Signs

Tyler has learned several new signs since my last update.

He now sticks his tongue out for "frog." (I'm not sure he knows what a frog is, but he sure is cute sticking his little tongue out. Sometimes he gets carried away and walks around for several minutes — tongue in, out, in, out...)
He wiggles his fingers for "caterpillar." (He's supposed to wiggle one, but I guess that is hard when you're 14 months old!)
He points up and kind of moves his hand in a circle for "fan."
He points out and shakes his whole arm adamantly for "down." (He uses this when he wants to get down from the high chair, get out of the bath, and once when he climbed on a shelf and got stuck!)
He pats his head for "hat."
Of course, when I tried to teach him to pant for "hot," he patted his head for "hat." :)

He is also trying to say "diaper." If he learns to say "diaper" before he says "Mama," I might put him up for auction.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He climbed on a shelf and got stuck??? How did I miss hearing about this one??