www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Miscellaneous Updates

Play Kitchen Poll: The results were 50/50 as to whether you think we should buy Tyler a play kitchen for Christmas. To those of you that voted "no," I hope you feel guilty when you see how much fun Tyler has with a play kitchen! (That is, IF I can talk Brian into buying one...)

Language Update: This morning, Tyler was watching a Baby Einstein video that has a section showing different fruits. I told him what each fruit was when it popped up on the screen.

ME: Apple

TYLER: aaa-TAH!

ME: Banana

TYLER: nanana

ME: Peach

Tyler did the sign for "pig"!

Mischief Update:
Brian gets frustrated that we have toys all over the floor. (I don't blame him. It is frustrating to trip and stub your toes all the time.) Anyway, in an attempt to manage all the toys, I put a laundry basket in the dining room (which we use as a play room). It has been in there for a couple of weeks and worked rather well. Yesterday, Tyler decided he'd rather play with the makeshift toy box rather than with the toys. He's always liked playing with the empty laundry baskets so I didn't think much of his carrying it around. Until I caught him standing on the upside-down laundry basket helping himself to everything on my kitchen counter.

No comments: