www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Friday, February 1, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine!

Tyler woke up at 6 a.m. this morning. That is still the middle of the night in Jaime-land. (And, for those of you who want to make fun of me, keep in mind that we let Tyler stay up pretty late so he can see his Daddy in the evenings, so it is way too early for him to get up.)

Anyway, I expected Brian's alarm would probably go off at 6:15, so I had 15 minutes to get Ty back to sleep before he realized his Daddy was still home and getting up.

So I scooped Tyler out of his crib and carried him to the guest room. We snuggled down into the guest bed and we were both asleep before I heard Brian get up.

Tyler and I snuggled, and he tossed and turned some, until about 7:30. He's so sweet when he wakes up. He pops up on his hands and knees almost before his eyes open, and he's already smiling.

This morning, he crawled right over and planted a wet, open-mouth kiss on my cheek. But he didn't stop there. He started blowing his sweet, stinky little morning-breath zerberts on my cheek. And one cheek wasn't enough. He wanted both cheeks!

1 comment:

jodi said...

That's cute! Those little ones do get up so "awake" don't they? I used to be that way...until they came along! :)