www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tyler almost lost a finger.

Tonight we were playing with peas and carrots, which we've done at least every other day for three weeks or so. It is Ty's therapy homework.

This week, the assignment is to try to get Tyler to put little pieces of the food in his mouth.

Well, he wasn't listening to my encouragement to lick the smooshed peas off his finger.

So I brought out the chocolate Jell-O pudding.

He quickly got the hang of licking food off his little finger. He was going to town! No way would I have gotten between him and his pudding. Nor would I let him eat any off my finger. I like my fingers the length they are, thank you very much.

He doesn't really know how to scoop much onto his finger, so he worked and worked without getting a whole lot, but he sure did enjoy what he was able to eat!

No comments: