www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Thursday, February 7, 2008

"uh-oh!"

So we've really been trying to get Tyler to stop throwing things while he's at the table. One of his feeding issues is that he HAS to have something to play with if we're spoon-feeding him. And he often throws the toys that he's playing with.

Today, he was playing with both of his toy phones. He was putting them in an empty soda cracker box and dumping them out.

When he threw a phone or the box on the floor, I scolded him. Once, I could tell it was an accident, so I said, "uh-oh" and picked it up. I said "uh-oh" a few more times as I was handing it to him.

He looked at me, repeated "uh-oh," deliberately threw the box on the floor, and said "uh-oh" again!!

No comments: