www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Monday, February 11, 2008

Look! Over There!

Tyler and I were playing in the front room. I'd given him a piggy-back ride and we'd collapsed on the loveseat. Here's what followed.

ME: Mama needs a kiss!

(Tyler leans back and rolls away while I'm tickling him.)

ME: Kiss Mama! Right here. (pointing to my cheek.)

(Tyler leans back and rolls away while I'm tickling him.)

ME: You better kiss Mama!

TYLER: Squirrel! (points out the window.)

(I stop what I'm doing and look out the window. I watch and watch.)

ME: I don't see a squirrel. I think you just don't want to kiss Mama.

Tyler giggles.


It was just like being at a restaurant when Brian comes up with some ridiculous thing for me to see. It is always behind me. And I turn around to see he's switched my full glass of tea with his empty one.

I'm even gullible when a 17-month old is pointing at a squirrel!

By the way, if you haven't seen the video of Tyler trying to say "squirrel," click here.

No comments: