www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Foresee Broken Bones

Not that I wish any injury on my precious child, but I think I might need to start preparing. I might need a refresher CPR class, maybe EMT certification... or even a specialization in orthopedics.

Tyler's cousin Sarah had her 4th birthday party at Monkey Joe's, which has large inflatable jump-arounds and slides.

My little daredevil (just 22 months old) had a blast. He turned his nose up at the play area for toddlers — ages 3 and under. He went straight for the slides.

We started on a medium-sized slide, and when he got too comfortable and started trying tricks that almost landed him on his head, I let him move to the BBIIIIIIGGGG slides with the older kids, ages 6 and 7. He had so much fun.

He would slide feet first on his belly and lay at the bottom giggling. Then he would run over to me, yelling and signing "more, more!"

I forgot my camera, but when I get pictures from other people, I will post them.

No comments: