www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My poor floor...

I've lost count of how many times I've mopped the floor recently. And I've only done it half as much as I should have.

This was what the table looked like at the end of my breakfast the other day. Well, his breakfast, too. He dumped the Froot Loops on the table before I even got started.


You can't see how much milk was in the floor.

Tyler fed me some Cheerios. When I was done eating, he proceeded to drink milk from the spoon. Despite the fact that he would turn the spoon vertical on the way to his mouth, I let him try to his heart's content. He'd scoop, tell me "gulk" (his pronunciation for milk) and lick the spoon. The milk had lots of sugar in it so he loved it.

I was hopeful he'd start to eat other stuff, like yogurt, off a spoon if he enjoyed playing with the milk. No luck so far.

He's also dumped sweet tea in the floor several times.

Today was the worst, though. I'll be mopping again shortly. First, he threw a box of Nestle Nesquik in the floor. Powdered chocolate everywhere. Then he threw a bowl of yogurt in the floor. Luckily he'd already dumped most of the yogurt on the table. And then there was the accident when he was running around naked. It could've been worse, if you know what I mean, but he was standing right outside the bathroom, for goodness sake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a dog. Mine is overweight from all the spilled food he eats. Makes my life easier though!

Thanks for your comment on my post at 5 minutes for special needs. I really appreciate it!

Kristie