www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Ink Pens = New Game

I always have 2 extra ink pens beside me when I do an interview. I've gone through 4 ink pens in one interview before, but these are pretty new, so I feel comfortable having two backups.

The problem is when I forget to put them up after the interview. We have a few stray blue marks on our red sofa. I also have a newly decorated Tupperware container.

But the funniest Tyler-pen episode occurred a few minutes ago. One of the pens rolled under the door to the basement.

Tyler says, "Uh-oh!" And sticking his little finger under the door, "Stu!" (meaning "stuck!")

So I used the other pen to flick the first pen out. It came rolling toward him and he just chuckled.

He pushed it back under the door and tried to rescue it with the second pen. This continued for 10 minutes: me pulling the pen out and him rolling it under the door to try to get it himself.

Maybe I should just give away the hundreds of toys all over the floor around us. In fact, he had to push two toys out of the way to play with the pens under the door!

No comments: