www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

From Tyler's Perspective

Ooooh, Mama is going in that fun little room again. I can play with the wiggly thing. Oh, even better, there is the basket of stuff that unravels and falls apart!! And that open-closey thing is up. I can slam it down and make a loud noise! Oh, but first, what happens if I throw the stuff that unravels and falls apart in this hole? ... But Mama, I'm not finished with my experiment!

Did you get all that? Here is the translation key:
• the wiggly thing: the doorstop
• stuff that unravels and falls apart: toilet paper
• open-closey thing: the toilet lid

From Jaime's perspective:
I'm just glad I grabbed the toilet paper before he let go. It was soggy, but at least I didn't have to stick my hand in the toilet water. How could I not notice that the lid was up?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys and toilets. I just don't get the fasination. (?)