www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Uh-oh

I knew it would happen. From the time Tyler first crawled through the "banister" thing that divides the living room from the breakfast area, I've been waiting on this to happen.

He got his head stuck between the spindles.

For those of you who haven't seen my house, the kitchen area is one step up from the living room. Most of Tyler was on the higher side, with his head and one arm on other side reaching down for a toy.

As I panicked and pictured firefighters having to use a saw to get him out, I realized that the spindles of the banister were narrower right above where Ty's head was. Meaning he stuck his head through then down. So I pushed his head up then back, and he was out. No firefighters... this time. If I'd known it wasn't a real emergency, I would've taken a picture.

No comments: