www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A New Discovery

Tyler has discovered his nose.

Not in the cute "Where's Tyler's nose? Where's Mama's nose?" way.

Oh, no. He's discovered his nose in the "hmmm, let's see if my finger will fit here" way.

Last week, Brian would pull his hand down and say "Get that finger out of your nose." Tyler would giggle and shove his finger right back up his nose.

On Monday, I took Tyler by to see my former co-workers. As we were leaving, the owners of the company were also leaving. We were saying goodbye in front of the building; I was pushing Tyler in the stroller. Jerry said, "Uh oh, he's found his nose." I look down and sure enough, his index finger is up his nose and he's smiling at Jerry.

You know, I could handle this. Actually, it is kind of funny to see him giggle with his finger up his nose.

My real issue comes with the fact that he prefers to explore his nose while he's eating. I try to save his nostrils from an onslaught of green beans and peaches and oatmeal. Tyler just giggles and puts his grimy, baby food-covered finger right back up his nose.

No comments: