www.flickr.com
Tyler Lackey's blog pics photoset Click here to see Tyler's flickr photos

Friday, September 7, 2007

Oh, my corn!

We’re visiting with Tyler’s Aunt Jennifer and his cousins, Travis and Carolyn, this week at Grandma and Grandpa’s house.

Tyler is very much like Travis was at this age. Lots of fun and into everything. Watching Travis, now 4, gives me a glimpse of the fun to come in the next few years with Tyler. (Not that I’m rushing any of it!)

The funniest moment so far: Grandpa was tickling Travis’ leg. He didn’t say anything to Trav, he just started tickling his leg. Between giggles, Travis said, “Stop, Grandpa! You’re making my corn hurt!”

Is it just in the South that daddies and grandpas say, “Let me show you how a horse eats corn” and ‘chomp’ on a kid’s legs?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm glad you clarified that one! I am thinking that may just be a "Banks" thing! (LOL)